Our Main Arrival Weekend
For contracts with a start date of:
Thursday 19th September
Friday 20th September &
Saturday 21st September 2019
you can arrive between 9:00am – 5:00 pm on the day of your contract
Please check your tenancy for your arrival date. Unfortunately, we are unable to allow access to the accommodation prior to the Tenancy start date.
Meet your flatmates here and create your own facebook flat groups. Discuss who's bringing what to avoid a handful of toasters in one kitchen!
Please note due to the volume of students arriving at the Bay Campus your contract will have a start date of Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Arrivals will be spread across the site but individual flats will have the same arrival date on the Tenancy. Please check your arrival date carefully as we will not be able to issue keys prior to the start of your Tenancy.
Bay Campus Facebook group
Bay Campus key collection will be held in the Gruffydd and Bere common rooms
- Reception Office Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm
- Arrivals out of these hours? Email us: BayCampus@upp-ltd.com to arrange arrival.
Where to pick up your keys.
Do I need ID to collect my keys?
To collect your keys to your accommodation, you will need your Arrival Pass. (You can also show this on your phone too!) This will be available in your Accommodation Account at any time after you have accepted your offer and completed your Induction. A copy of the Tenancy Agreement will also be acceptable.
Need more information?
Your Resident Information Page will give you information on everything you will need throughout your time in residences, such as:
- Address & Postcodes & TV Licence
- Meet your neighbours & find out who is bringing what!
- Resident Guide should answer all those questions from Security, to how to report a repair, & where to do your laundry!
- And information such as food, sport and facilities around the Uni!
Download your (H.01) Residents' Handbook Bay Campus here.