How to Apply
Don’t wait until you get your results!
- As soon as you have your Swansea Student Number you can apply for accommodation.
- You can start your application as soon as you have a Swansea University student number - this applies to all students.
- When you are ready,
- Create an accommodation account and follow the instructions at each stage,
- You can log back into your accommodation account and change your preferences any time.
- Updating your preference will not affect the date you first made your application.
- Once you have had your results or an Unconditional offer, only then will we send any offer of accommodation out to you.
- If you then wish to accept the accommodation you will then be asked to agree to a tenancy and pay a reservation deposit.
Check it has been submitted properly!
- Make a note of anything that may need to be considered during your application, such as any medical conditions. You may need to upload evidence or email it to us.
- When you’ve finished your application, we will send you an automated email with details of your application and you can log into your account to check your application’s status at any time. Make sure you have received this email or log back in to check that your application is there!
We will guarantee a place if:
- You have a firm offer to study with us
- You meet the terms of your offer
- You apply by 30 June
We can’t always guarantee you’ll get your preferred residence, but we'll try.
Some residences are very popular and heavily subscribed. If Swansea is your firm choice but you apply after 30 June, we will process your application alongside insurance / second choice and Clearing students.
When you receive a room offer, you will have seven days to accept it online and pay the reservation deposit to secure the room or it may be cancelled.
Completing a Foundation Year at The College? If your first year will be spent at The College, you will be offered guaranteed accommodation in our brand new Halls, the Rod Jones Complex, located on Bay Campus. Click here to apply!
We’re passionate about providing clear information throughout the accommodation process. We regularly update our website and communications following enquiries and feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions, we’d really appreciate your feedback: Click here to give us your Feedback