How to get support and use the library resources from home.
In response to changing Welsh Government guidance and University Management decisions in relation to Covid 19, we may need to make changes to our services, sometimes at short notice.
We will update our webpages regularly with any new information but some delays may be unavoidable.
Please note that Libraries are only open for the services stipulated at the times stated.
Please do not visit the library without your University ID Card (or other ID required for card collection, e.g. a passport) and confirmation of your booking where this is required, e.g. for Request and Collect or Study Space bookings.
Good news! SU Library Services will be offering choices to Bay and Singleton Park Library users this autumn when it comes to using Library spaces.
From 27th September:
· Spacious, well ventilated areas of the buildings will be open access without bookings.
· Smaller areas, including group study pods, will be bookable and masks essential.
· Library users will be required to wear face coverings while seated in areas where there is less than 2m social distancing in place and while moving around the libraries.
· Library users will be able to browse bookstacks and use Printing Zones without a booking.
· Information Desks will be open for enquiries. Plexi screens are in place.
· Library users will need to show staff/student ID cards at entrances.
· Sanitisation points will be in place throughout buildings and users asked to sanitise workstations before and after use.
· Signage will be in place throughout buildings reminding users to wash hands frequently, sanitise hands and workstations and wear face coverings.
· 24 hour building opening will resume on the 27th September.
Covid-19 rules and regulations remain in place in our libraries, in line with Welsh Government and University guidance, and we continue to offer support for our services online wherever possible. If you need assistance, contact the Customer Service Team.