There are bookable Study/PC spaces available at Singleton Park Library and at the Bay Library.
General PC/Study spaces: These are available to all students. You can make a maximum of four 3 hour bookings per week and you may book up to two weeks in advance.
Postgraduate PC spaces (Room 401D Singleton Park Library): Spaces in this room may only be booked by postgraduate students. Each Postgraduate PC space may be booked for two 8 hour sessions per week from 9am-5pm Monday – Friday. You may book spaces up to two weeks in advance.
- These spaces are only available to students for individual use.
- You can book a space up to two weeks in advance. Please ensure that you select all of the times needed if booking online. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when booking is completed. You should retain this email as proof of booking. You will need to show it and your student ID card to enter the Library.
- You will be required to use sanitiser and respect social distancing regulations at all times.
- Toilets are available in the Library but food and drink is not available.
Students using bookable study spaces must adhere to the following Health and Safety Regulations to protect themselves and others from Covid-19:
- Wearing a face covering at all times while in the Library
- Respecting social distancing of 2m
- Sanitising workspaces and equipment before and after use
- Washing and sanitising hands frequently
Please contact the Customer Service Team if you have any enquiries about booking library study spaces. If you need to speak with a member of staff in the Library, please go to the Security Desk at the entrance.