There are bookable Study/PC spaces available at Singleton Park Library and at the Bay Library.
General PC/Study spaces: These are available to all students as follows:
You can make a maximum of five x 180 minute session bookings per week (900 minutes = 15 hours in total). Each individual 180 minute session must be booked.
You may book up to two weeks in advance.
All sessions can be booked in one location if required and available. If you are booking sessions at different locations, please allow for travel time between sites and only travel between sites if it is absolutely necessary.
Postgraduate PC spaces (Room 401D Singleton Park Library): Spaces in this room may only be booked by postgraduate students.
Postgraduate students can also make a maximum of five x 180 minute session bookings per week (900 minutes = 15 hours in total). Each individual 180 minute session must be booked.
- These spaces are only available to students for individual use.
- You can book a space up to two weeks in advance. Please ensure that you select all of the times needed if booking online. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when booking is completed. You should retain this email as proof of booking. You will need to show it and your student ID card to enter the Library.
- You will be required to use sanitiser and respect social distancing regulations at all times.
- Toilets are available in the Library but food and drink is not available.
Students using bookable study spaces must adhere to the following Health and Safety Regulations to protect themselves and others from Covid-19:
- Wearing a face covering at all times while in the Library
- Respecting social distancing of 2m
- Sanitising workspaces and equipment before and after use
- Washing and sanitising hands frequently
Please contact the Customer Service Team if you have any enquiries about booking library study spaces. If you need to speak with a member of staff in the Library, please go to the Security Desk at the entrance.