Professional Services Contact details
The Academic Services Directorate is responsible for a number of aspects of academic administration relating to taught and research programmes of study, student discipline and complaints, examinations, assessment and progression, student engagement and communications, degree and award congregations, academic regulations, quality assurance and enhancement, the University print room, as well as being home to the University's Welsh Translation Unit and dual campus MyUniHub service.
Tel: +44 (0) 1792 606000 - Croesewir galwadau yn Gymraeg a Saesneg / We welcome calls in Welsh or English
Academic Services is open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays.
Academic Services is found on the main Singleton Campus. Its main reception is the MyUniHub and can be accessed via the doors to the Singleton Abbey Stable Block (Building 2.1 on the Singleton Campus Map).
The Estates and Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for managing Swansea University’s physical estate and its facilities, as well as for delivering a range of essential services including catering, cleaning, security and travel to the University community.
Contact Estates by email
Or by phone:
Bay Campus Tel: +44 (0) 1792 606 014
Singleton Park Campus Tel: +44 (0) 1792 295 405
Phone: +44 (0)1792 295050
Out-of-hours service for journalists only
If you’re not from the media, please contact the main University switchboard: +44 (0)1792 205678.
Croesewir galwadau yn Gymraeg a Saesneg / We welcome calls in Welsh and English.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Office (VCO) is responsible for:
- Providing high quality administrative and secretarial support to the University’s Vice-Chancellor, Registrar and Chief Operating Officer and Pro-Vice-Chancellors.
- Supporting the Council, the Senate, the Court (the University’s stakeholder body) and a range of non‑academic policy and management committees.
- Providing an internal legal service for the University.
- Providing professional support and compliance responsibilities in the following areas – Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Immigration regulations and the Welsh Language.
- Managing, monitoring and developing the University’s committee infrastructure to support effective decision making.
- Providing a Records Management Service for corporate University records.