Customer Service Team
The Customer Service Team provides support and acts as an escalation point for all Library, IT and SEA (employability) enquiries.
We are located at the Information Desks in the Singleton Park and Bay Libraries.
The Singleton and Bay Library buildings are open 24 hours a day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
During term time, support is available:
- Monday - Friday: 8am – 12 midnight
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am – 12 midnight
If your enquiry requires escalation to an IT Services team please note that their core operation hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Outside of term time, staffed desk hours will vary.
Please check our webpages for up-to-date information about opening hours at Singleton Park Library and Bay Library.
Contact us for IT help
You can contact us in the following ways:
Please note that the online Service Desk is only available to current staff and students.
What we do
The Customer Service Team can help with:
- Connecting to Swansea University Wi-Fi
- Bring your own device connection clinics
- Setting up your Swansea University email on your devices
- Laptop loans
- SPSS, NVivo and Mathematica installation usb/disc loans
- Printing, photocopying and scanning services
- Signposting to appropriate guidance for MS Office and other software applications
- Advice on password safety and information security
- Booking in service for assistance with data recovery and virus removal
For terms and conditions, please see our Frontline IT support provision policy
AV Support enquiries
Please be aware that support for learning and teaching facilities is provided by the AV Support Team.
If you have an enquiry regarding University audio and visual equipment, please contact AV support:
- For non-urgent enquiries, please email: AVsupport
- For urgent enquiries, please phone: Ext. 4000