How can the Customer Service Team help you?
The Customer Service Team provides support and acts as an escalation point for all Library, IT and SEA (employability) enquiries. We are located at the Information Desks in the Singleton Park and Bay Libraries.
Please note that the Libraries are currently closed, but online support is available from 8am-8pm every day by emailing Customer Services and via the online Service Desk.
Contact us for IT help
You can contact us in the following ways:
Library buildings are currently closed but online support is available from 8am-8pm every day by emailing Customer Services and via the Service Desk.
Please note that the online Service Desk is only available to current staff and students.
What we do
The Customer Service Team can help with:
- Connecting to Swansea University Wi-Fi
- Bring your own device connection clinics
- Setting up your Swansea University email on your devices
- Laptop loans
- SPSS, NVivo and Mathematica installation usb/disc loans
- Printing, photocopying and scanning services
- Signposting to appropriate guidance for MS Office and other software applications
- Advice on password safety and information security
- Booking in service for assistance with data recovery and virus removal
Whilst building closures are in place some services may not be available or alternative arrangements will be in place. Please contact Customer Services if any further clarification or help is required.
For terms and conditions, please see our Frontline IT support provision policy
AV Support enquiries
Please be aware that support for learning and teaching facilities is provided by the AV Support Team.
If you have an enquiry regarding University audio and visual equipment, please contact AV support:
- For non-urgent enquiries, please email: AVsupport
- For urgent enquiries, please phone: Ext. 4000