Swansea University is the data controller and is committed to protecting the rights of applicants in line with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Swansea University has a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact by emailing Data Protecion.
Download the Staff Applicant Data Privacy Notice
See further guidance on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including the rights of data subjects.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The Terms & Conditions of Employment at Swansea University apply to all the appointments made at the University and it is in your interest to know, not only the general terms but the specific sections relating to professional development, outside work, salaries, probation, amongst many other elements directly affecting employment.
Should you have any difficulty accessing any of the documents or have any queries regarding their content, please do not hesitate in contacting a member of the Human Resources Department.
- Terms and Conditions of Appointment - Grades 1 and 2 Inclusive
- Terms and Conditions of Appointment - Catering - Grades 1 and 2 Inc
- Terms & Conditions of Appointment - Campus Services Grades 1 and 2
- Terms and Conditions of Appointment - Grades 3 to 6 Inclusive
- Terms & Conditions - Campus Services Grades 3 to 6