What is Performance Enabling?
At Swansea, we are committed to a culture of Performance Enabling, which supports employees to achieve their potential, succeed in their roles and thereby delivers the University’s key strategic themes.
Performance Enabling is a range of related approaches that help to:
- Clarify expectations of roles and the standard of performance required.
- Ensure that colleagues are clear on key organisational objectives and their part in contributing to these.
- Provide the appropriate support, feedback, coaching and skilling to enable individuals to perform to their maximum level.
- Remove any barriers that prevent colleagues from performing.
- Demonstrate that those who perform well are recognised and those who under-perform are challenged.