Careers and Employability Swansea Employability Academy (SEA) will support you at each stage of your career journey helping you build a bright future.
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.
Employability at the School of Law
The School of Law takes a proactive approach to enhancing graduate employability, with a dedicated Employability and Placements Officer. The School offers a range of local, national and international work placements, professional courses, advice and support to help you develop the skills required to achieve your ambitions.
Enhancing our students’ employability is a key priority. In order to do this, we organise a number of initiatives for LLM students including the Annual LLM Careers Fair, which gives students the opportunity to meet representatives from local and international law firms, networking events, and visits to leading practices within the City of London.
Our graduates go on to a wide variety of careers in this field. Find out more about where our students have gained employment on our LLM Student Destinations webpage.
Find out more about our career and employability opportunities on our LLM Employability Initiatives and Results webpage.