If you're a UK or EU student looking to study a master's or PhD level course at Swansea University, you may be eligible to apply for Government funding to help towards the cost of your studies.

EU students starting their studies on or after 1 August 2021 must have settled or pre-settled status in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme to receive student finance. 

It’s important that you’re aware of this requirement before applying for student finance, otherwise you will not be eligible for funding from Student Finance Wales/Student Finance England. 

Explore your options below: