From authoring definitive text books on chemical engineering to finding solutions to the world's water shortages, Swansea University has a proud tradition delivering pioneering innovative process engineering solutions.
Our wide range of research in chemical engineering includes:
- Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs)
- Biochemical engineering
- Bioengineering, biomedical engineering
- Carbon nanotechnology
- Cell and tissue engineering
- Colloid science and engineering
- Emerging Contaminants in Water
- Engineering applications of nanotechnology
- Gas/liquid reactors
- Membrane separation
- Pharmaceutical engineering
- Polymer engineering
- Separation processes
- Transport processes
- Water and wastewater engineering
The PhD or MPhil Chemical Engineering at Swansea University provides an opportunity to work with a member of academic staff in one of the above, or related, area of research.
As we have a wide range of research in chemical engineering, Swansea University provides an excellent base for your research as a PhD or MPhil student in Chemical Engineering.