The Tenant Scheme is the Business Incubation Programme for early-stage Health and Life Science businesses with aspirations for growth through developing their innovation along-side our world leading researchers with access to our state-of-the-art facilities. The Tenant scheme gives early-stage businesses access to help, support and an office suite in one of our buildings.
Our buildings ILS1 and ILS2 have been specially built to provide an enviroment in which to develop products, processes and services to benefit human health. The ILS environment is intended to assist innovative organisations to grow quickly. It is anticipated that organisations will stay in ILS for 2 to 5 years, during which they will have expanded and be ready to move to larger suites or develop their own premises
Tenant Membership gives members access to:
- An Office suite within the ILS with access to facilities to develop your business idea
- Access to labroatory space
- Meeting and conference rooms, including specialist facilities and equipment, with some limited free use
- Seminars and workshops organised by the Medical School
- Networking events, providing the opportunity to collaborate with other Affiliates and Client Organisations
- Access to Business Support staff
Tenant Membership is aimed at:
- Start-up businesses and individuals at the very early stages of developing their business.
- Large organisations wanting to develop a base in an innovative environment to explore business opportunities
- University staff or students who want to spin out a business idea from the research they have been undertaking
- Inward investors (global, SME, micro companies).
- Government research organisations