Collaborate with us in a spirit of Open Innovation ...
We do more than train doctors, we dare to be different. We work in an interdisciplinary context of clinical practice, research, enterprise and innovation. Our unique model has huge potential for delivering a sustainable health and life science knowledge economy.
Our community of likeminded clinicians, researchers and entrepreneurs collaborate to solve clinical challenges, taking research ideas from conception to commercialisation.
Our Enterprise and Innovation arm offers access to four floors of laboratories and a clinical research facility. We offer expertise in biomedical research, public population health, informatics, tele-health, health services research, nano-technology and much more.
We offer access to:
- Incubation space to develop and grow your business idea
- Intellectual Property and Business support
- Funding and grants application support
- Interdisciplinary research expertise
- University and Medical School facilities