4 Weeks to Go - 7 Good Reasons to Love our Campus
We are set in the beautiful Parkland
- Singleton Park is where many students in their 2nd and 3rd years walk to campus
Our Sea View
2. From our state of the art facilities we have wonderful views of Swansea Bay and the Gower to enjoy whilst you study
We are right next to the beach!
3. What makes a better study break than a walk along the beach? It is possible when you study with us because it just there
The Institutes of Life Science 1 & 2
4. When it comes to having access to state of the art facilities we have that in spades. In the last assessment of these we were ranked 1st in the UK for Research Environment – which means access to great facilities and researchers during your studies.
5. The Burrito Bar in Fulton House makes a great lunchbreak, and our students just love them!
Did we mention the Beach, Sea view, the park and Gower?
6. Just in case we didn’t – Have another look!
Our close knit community
7. Our students and alumni tell us that our small community has helped them make friends for life, have good relationships with their lecturers and helped give them the best experience whilst studying with us. Check out our student satisfaction ratings because that tells the story best