Your application will be delayed if you do not submit the relevant supporting documents with your application form*:
- Certificates and transcripts.
- If your qualification is pending, then please upload a transcript or list of the modules you have taken to-date.
- Your English Language test certificates (i.e IELTS/TOEFL) if appropriate.
- If you hold open references, then please upload them with your application. Alternatively please ask your referees to send their letters of support direct to the Admissions Office.
- If you do not hold a bachelor-equivalent qualification and wish to be considered for a postgraduate programme under our non-graduate admissions policy then you should upload a work experience C.V./resume with your application. The C.V should include dates of employment, job titles, employment hours, and the nature of your responsibilities/duties. Please note that our non-graduate admissions policy is only relevant for application to taught masters programmes.
*CELTA: You are not required to submit transcripts with your application form but you do need to submit a personal statement outlining why you want to attend the course and also why you feel you would be a successful teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages. In addition, you must complete and attach the Cambridge CELTA Application Task
Details on how to track the progress of your application will be e-mailed to you upon submission of your application.
The OnTrack application system is for all International and Postgraduate candidates, with the exception of the Engineering EngD programmes and the Postgraduate Legal Practice Certificate and Graduate Diploma in Law. To make an application for these Law programmes, please visit: www.lawcabs.ac.uk
Applicants who are resident in Pakistan. Swansea University operates a policy of only receiving applications via our International Liaison Officer in your country. If you wish to apply then please contact our Pakistan International Liaison Officer, contact details can be found at -
Pakistan - Our Country page