- There are seven buildings of two to four floors.
- Single occupancy rooms are grouped into flats of six to 11 students.
- A mixture of family flats, standard rooms, ensuite rooms, private and shared bathrooms.
- All accommodation here is self-catered, with many restaurants and takeaways within walking distance.
- Mainly international students, postgraduates and mature students with their families.
- On-site car parking available for residents.
- 51-week tenancies available.
Beck House Accommodation
|STANDARD ROOM - MEDIUM||£111|
|ENSUITE ROOM - MEDIUM||£134|
|1 BEDROOM FLAT||£178|
|2 BED FLAT FOR 3||£189||£191|
|2 BED FLAT FOR 4||£191||£198|
|3 BED FLAT FOR 5||£216|
Accommodation fees depend on the type of room you have. We have a very wide variety of accommodation, and so the fees are varied too.
Fees are calculated using a number of factors including room size, whether you have shared bathroom facilities, or en-suite,
The fee also includes all utilities, internet and room insurance.
Larger rooms are on average £5-£6 per week additional.
Beck House or Tŷ Beck as it is known in Welsh, comprises 6 large Victorian houses plus a mixture of shared and single accommodation providing good quality, family, couple & mature student accommodation.
Housing mainly international students, postgraduates, couples, mature students and their families, Beck House is ideally situated in a popular area near local shops, banks, pubs and places to eat.
Beck is situated in the Uplands area of Swansea 1.5 miles from Singleton Park Campus and has shops, bars, cafés, banks, restaurants all located within walking distance. There is also a free car park at Beck House.
Bus services nearby run regularly to both campuses and the City Centre.
Also, check out Hendrefoelan Student Village which comes with On-Site Parking and a Free Bus Pass for contracts over 13 weeks. Hendrefoelan Student Village