- Mathematics Top 15 for graduate prospects [Complete University Guide, 2021]
- Ranked Top 400 in the Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021 and QS World University Rankings 2022
- World-class facilities for mathematical and computational science
- The Swansea University Actuarial Science programme is accredited by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA).
- You will be joining a university that holds a TEF Gold Award, UK Government recognition for teaching excellence
Contemporary finance and business are underpinned by mathematics, and our Mathematics for Finance degree reflects a close connection with industry.
Our three-year BSc Mathematics for Finance degree allows you to investigate the number theory studied by Pythagoras and the financial mathematics depended on every day in Wall Street.
It covers a range of material including pure mathematics and applied mathematics. You will also concentrate on stochastic processes and stochastic analysis, which are central for applications to finance.