School of Management Summer School
The School of Management runs a three day residential Summer School each July.
Designed to give you a taster of studying at the University, it is perfect if you have an interest in studying Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Economics or Marketing.
THE SUMMER SCHOOL WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Stand out from your peers as it will strengthen your personal statement and UCAS application
- Enhance your knowledge and skills
- Gain experience by attending workshops led by world-leading academics
- Get a real taste of what university life is like
- Help you develop those all-important transferable skills that will be crucial in your future career
When is the Summer School taking place? 5-8th July 2020
Who is it aimed at? Year 12 students
How much will it cost? £130 Early Bird Deal until 29th February 2020. After this date the standard price is £150 until the application deadline (May 31st 2020)
How do I apply? Complete the Register Your Interest form on this webpage and we’ll update you on your next steps