Get a taste of university life at our Summer School
The School of Management runs a three day residential Summer School each July.
Designed to give you a taster of studying at the University, it is perfect if you have an interest in studying Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Economics or Marketing.
THE SUMMER SCHOOL WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Stand out from your peers as it will strengthen your personal statement and UCAS application
- Enhance your knowledge and skills
- Gain experience by attending workshops led by world-leading academics
- Get a real taste of what university life is like
- Help you develop those all-important transferable skills that will be crucial in your future career
Due to the current challenges surrounding Covid-19, the July 2020 School of Management Summer School has been cancelled. We are currently looking at alternative arrangements and will be in touch with further information as soon as we can.
If you are interested in participating in our future Summer School activities please register your interest using the Register Your Interest form on this webpage.