Get a taste of university life at our Summer School
Designed to give you a taster of studying at the University, it is perfect if you have an interest in studying Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Economics, Marketing or Tourism.
THE SUMMER SCHOOL WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Stand out from your peers as it will strengthen your personal statement and UCAS application
- Enhance your knowledge and skills
- Gain experience by attending workshops led by world-leading academics
- Get a real taste of what university life is like
- Help you develop those all-important transferable skills that will be crucial in your future career
“The Summer School was an amazing opportunity to make friends and to really get under the skin of the subject you want to study at university.
"The three days were packed with interactive sessions using real business cases which was great in understanding how our degrees would translate in the real-working-world.
"On top of having great experiences in the classroom, the experiences outside the classroom were also memorable and I made so many great friends as a result, friends I’m still close to now."
"I loved the idea of being able to get a taster of university life before even enrolling. I also liked the idea of having the opportunity to get a taster of what studying all School of Management subjects were like – from Business and Accounting and Finance to Marketing and Economics. I’d advise anyone to apply to the Summer School, it helps you get ahead of the game and I even used my experience to start my personal statement.”