Whether you are choosing to undertake a taught Postgraduate degree to pursue your interests, enhance your career, or take a new direction our clinically focused courses are designed to fit around the busy lives of health professionals, with a modular framework that allows you to study full or part-time, online, on campus or blended.
If you are a health professional with a specialist interest in diabetes, or you want to develop your knowledge and skills in this area, our bespoke, distance learning MSc Diabetes Practice will advance your understanding and clinical skills.
If you are a busy working healthcare professional or academic who has an interest in the teaching of medical and other healthcare professionals, our part-time MSc Medical Education could give you the skills you need to enhance your career prospects.
- MSc, PGDip and PGCert options
- Start in September or January
- Part-time distance learning
- Accredited by Academy of Medical Educators
- Two research projects in place of a dissertation
If you are interested in a career working alongside doctors in hospitals and GP surgeries, diagnosing and managing patient treatment, our Physician Associate Studies programme is for you.
- Full-time MSc over 2 years
- Start in September
- 40 fully-funded places for 2020
- Clinical placements with a high level of patient contact
- Develop knowledge and clinical skills to pass the National Examination Certificate
If you want a career as a medical physicist contributing directly to patient treatment and care, our Clinical Science (Medical Physics) degree is for you. This niche role within the health industry and includes opportunities for laboratory work, basic and applied research, as well as management and teaching.
- Part-time MSc over 3 years
- Start in October
- Academic component of the STP for medical physics trainees
- Accredited by the National School of Health Care Science (NSHCS)
- Requires sponsorship by the NHS or equivalent health care provider