Research & Student Experience activities in the field of Intellectual Property
A constituent member of the Institute of International Shipping and Trade Law, a major strand of our work is to critically reflect upon the phenomenon of IP as a mechanism for promoting economic development.
- Interim Report Patent Prospecting on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) (2014)
- Report prepared for the Welsh Assembly on IP Infringement & Enforcement Issues (2011)
- Report Prepared for the Welsh Assembly Government on IP Crime & E Crime (2009)
- Study of Intellectual Property in UK HEIs with emphasis on Wales (2005)
- Financing of Welsh SMEs & The Commodification of IP Rights 2004
- Intellectual Property & Legal Expense Insurance (2003)