This space is the multi-faith and community centre for Bay Campus (located next to the Sports Hall, previously the Students Union building). This space includes:
- Social spaces to meet old friends and new
- Kitchen with microwaves and tea & coffee making facilities
- A large quiet room for meditation, prayer and personal reflection
- A confidential listening service
- Three bookable rooms for student societies and staff groups
- And…warming, welcome staff to greet and guide you
Unfortunately, The Haven (Bay) is closed at present due to the COVID-19 restrictions. 2 metres distancing does not allow sufficient space to accommodate regular services and even capacity for individual prayer is not possible.
We understand that not having these physical spaces available for religious observance is difficult for many. The safety of our University community has to be our first priority at this challenging time. We will continuously review the situation and keep you informed of any developments.