Welfare@Campuslife exists to improve your student experience whilst studying. We offer online advice and guidance for students as well as proactive initiatives such as Skills for Life, Student Plus and the Student Carers Support Package.

We work closely with staff in faculties, other support services within the university and external partners including the Police and Public Health Wales to ensure you receive the best support. 


If you would like advice and guidance on a welfare-related matter, please contact your Faculty Student Information / Experience team or welfare.campuslife@swansea.ac.uk.

You can also reach us by phoning the CampusLife enquiries line on 01792 602000 on Monday - Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. 


Welfare@CampusLife also support staff in the university with online advice pages, training, and consultation on student welfare cases.