We have a wealth of multidisciplinary expertise across the University and the impact of our research and innovation was recently recognised at the Research and Innovation Awards
- Professor Tariq Butt was shortlisted for the Outstanding Impact on Industry, Commerce and Innovation Award for his research into using fungus, Metarhizium brunneum, as an effective biocontrol agent against major plant pests such as thrips and weevils. Find out more Fungus to control crop pests
- CSAR Centre for Sustainable Aquatic Research was shortlisted for the Outstanding Technician's Contribution Award.
- REF 2021 Results recognised Swansea University for the quality of its research environment, which encompasses the people, infrastructure, resources and activities that support research and enable impact. 91% of Swansea’s overall environment submission is recognised as world-leading and internationally excellent.
- A recent Swansea University study has discovered that Seeing more species at the coast improves wellbeing
- Swansea University students, staff and the local community have been working on a unique film project to showcase Gower as An area of Outstanding Natural Beauty