How we tested Enrolment and Student Profile
The following pages were audited:
- Enrol Online Landing Page
- Enrolment Wizard Pages (Identity Documents, Module Selection and Tuition Fees)
- Student Profile Summary Page
The following process was used on the pages:
- An automated review using a selection of tools (Microsoft Insights Tool, Google Lighthouse)
- A manual review supported by Microsoft Insights Tool
- A manual review based on POUR Checklist
- A manual Review using NVDA Screen Reader examining areas of navigation, interaction, time limits and error recovery.
The audits were performed on windows 10 laptop and iphone 7.
Why we tested like this
The audit process was carried out by a usability and accessibility specialist who works for Swansea University, as we do not have a dedicated accessibility resource. This approach was decided upon based on the size of the website, time, resources and funding the organization had available at the time.
The full accessibility test report is available on request.