International students will be eligible for a £2,000 per year fee reduction.
Learn more about studying Pharmacy at Swansea University
Terms and Conditions:
1. Recipients must be classified as overseas students for fee purposes.
2. Must be enrolling onto Year 1 of the MPharm (Hons) Pharmacy degree at Swansea University in academic year 2021/2022, 2022/23 or 2023/24. This is the ONLY degree to which the scholarship applies.
3. The scholarship of £2,000 per annum will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for each of the four years of study in which a student is registered, up to a maximum of £8000.
4. Students in receipt of SIPS, may still apply for other scholarships or bursaries offered by the University or externally, and SIPS will be given irrespective of other awards that are received. The terms and conditions of other awards should, however, be checked to confirm that they can be given alongside SIPS.
5. If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.