Why Choose Swansea University?
- High Rankings
Ranked Top in Wales (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2020)
UK Top 5 for Career Prospects (Guardian University League Table 2020)
UK University of the Year (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019)
- Beautiful location and interesting culture – Swansea University campuses are on the beach, close to the city centre, with an excellent student lifestyle and a perfect study environment. Wales has lots of interesting history and the friendliest people in the UK!
- On-Campus University accommodation – we can guarantee you a place in one of our University residencies if you apply by the specified deadline for the guarantee. We have a full range of accommodation to suit your budgets and your needs.
- Low cost of living compared to the rest of the UK.
Information for Norwegian students
Candidates are expected to have achieved a Vitenmal Videregaende Opplaering (VVO) with a minimum score of 4 with Grade 4 in English in Vitnemalgrunnskolen.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree, or its equivalent, from a recognised University/College of Higher Education with a minimum of Bachelor/ Candidatus Magisterii/Sivilingenior/Sivilokomom: Grade D+ with Grade 4 in English in Vitnemalgrunnskolen (or equivalent).
Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements and/or English Language requirements. You are advised to check with the individual course or check the conditions stated in your offer letter.
Swansea University International Scholarships
Swansea University offers a range of International Scholarships to help the most talented and ambitious students to reach their potential. To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must have submitted an application to study at Swansea University as you will need your student number to complete the scholarship form.
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, it is advised that you should apply to Swansea University as soon as possible to avoid any possible delays.
Undergraduate: All applications for full-time undergraduate degrees and Higher National Diplomas must be made through UCAS, the Universities Colleges and Admissions Service. You should also use UCAS if you wish to transfer from one university to another. More information on the Undergraduate Admissions Pages
Postgraduate: The quickest and most efficient way to apply for one of our postgraduate programmes is to apply online. This way, you can also track your application at each stage of the process and print off a copy of your decision letter. However, if you prefer, you can download a paper application form on the Postgraduate Admissions Pages.
- Courses and Entry Requirements
- Costs, Fees and Funding
- Application Guidelines
- Your Country Information
- Life in Swansea
- Visa Information and Support
- English Language Training Services
- The College, Swansea University
- Study Abroad & Exchange
- Our Agents
- Contact us
- Interactive International Guide 2021
- Coronavirus Q&As for International Students