For individual students this procedure details the arrangements for the payment of fees, and the sanctions which may be applied in the event of non-payment of fees by the due date. This procedure is designed to ensure that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
- Non-payment will lead to the University withholding the issue of degree, diploma and course programme completion documents
- Non-registration for continuation of programmes
- Non-registration for end-of semester examinations or withholding of examination results
- Tuition fees remain the responsibility of the student until accounts are settled in full by their sponsor
- Legal action which will result in additional costs to the student
- If your account is passed to the University's approved debt collection agency or for legal action, all outstanding balances will become due immediately