- Accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- We're 6th the UK for Overall Satisfaction (NSS 2021)
- Our student society is the only one in the UK that is affiliated with the American Chemical Society.
- Top 500 in the Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021 (Shanghai Ranking)
- Chemistry at Swansea ranks Top 350 in The QS World University Rankings 2022
- Great job prospects
- Excellent links with industry
Our BSc Chemistry degree will develop your practical skills as well as your theoretical comprehension and you will have plenty of time in the lab carrying out experiments. In your first year you will undertake a ‘Chemical Thinking’ module to prepare you for university study. You will then gain a broad knowledge of organic, inorganic, physical, analytical, theoretical chemistry and biochemistry and project-based practical work in all your core modules.