How we plan to improve accessibility in swansea.ac.uk
Our accessibility roadmap shows how and when we plan to improve accessibility on swansea.ac.uk:
- Work with third parties to ensure all functionality is available to keyboard users within the virtual tour.
- Replace Request a Prospectus Form with a fully accessible version.
- Develop tabs so focus is applied to selected tab when navigated by keyboards.
- Review ARIA specifications in regard to our use of patterns including menubar and tablists on our pages and address issues.
- Work with content editors to raise awareness of accessibility and reduce barriers created by poorly created content.
- Make error messages on our forms more informative and less generic.
- Add labels to search submit and input fields on our site search results.
- Investigate processes to automate accessibility compliance testing within our development process.
This work will be undertaken over the next 12 months.