How we plan to improve accessibility in swansea.ac.uk
Our accessibility roadmap shows how and when we plan to improve accessibility on swansea.ac.uk:
- Re-develop our page structure to remove repeated content from the main landmarks and make use of region landmarks.
- Work with third-parties to address issues with Pages titles, skip to main and tabbing barriers on our Jobs Pages.
- Fix any user interface issues that require specific orientation to use on mobile phones.
- Work with third parties to ensure all functionality is available to keyboard users within the virtual tour.
- Replace Request a Prospectus Form with a fully accessible version.
- Review ARIA specifications and their usage against custom widgets including Megamenu and carousel.
- Work with content editors to raise awareness of accessibility and reduce barriers created by poorly created content.
- Investigate processes to automate accessibility compliance testing within our development process.
This work will be undertaken over the next 12 months.