Students coming to Swansea for one semester
You are not entitled to free health care during your time in the UK and will need to secure private medical insurance for the length of your stay. Click here for more information.

Students coming to Swansea for the full academic year
You will need a Student Route visa and will be required to pay an Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) as part of your visa application. Paying this charge as part of your application will mean that you are entitled to receive free health services from the National Health Service (NHS) while you are in the UK. Click here for more information.