Why Choose Swansea University?
- High Rankings
Ranked Top in Wales (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2020)
UK Top 5 for Career Prospects (Guardian University League Table 2020)
UK University of the Year (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019)
- Beautiful location and interesting culture – Swansea University campuses are on the beach, close to the city centre, with an excellent student lifestyle and a perfect study environment. Wales has lots of interesting history and the friendliest people in the UK!
- On-Campus University accommodation – we can guarantee you a place in one of our University residencies if you apply by the specified deadline for the guarantee. We have a full range of accommodation to suit your budgets and your needs.
- Low cost of living compared to the rest of the UK.
Information for Hungarian students
Candidates are expected to have achieved a Érettségi Bizonyítvány / Matura with a minimum score of 4 with IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in each part of the test or equivalent.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree, or its equivalent, from a recognised University/College of Higher Education with a minimum of a Bachelor/Egyetemi Oklevel: 2.51 (out of 5)/ Foiskola Oklevel: 3.5 (out of 5) awarded with IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.0 in each part of the test or equivalent.
Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements and/or English Language requirements. You are advised to check with the individual course, or check the conditions stated in your offer letter.
Specific tuition fees can be found on each of the course pages. Please choose your undergraduate, postgraduate taught or research course from the A-Z listings and fees can be found under the 'tuition fees' section.
Swansea University EU Transitional Bursary
At Swansea, we wish to support EU students with an EU Transitional Bursary. The bursary will be awarded as an automatic discount to tuition fees for EU students that join us in the academic year 2021/22 and will reduce the fees to the same level as UK tuition fees for those that are eligible. This will apply for the duration of your course.
Information about students starting 2022/23 and beyond has not been decided yet, this page will be updated when a decision has been made.
Students with EU pre-Settled or Settled Status (EUSS)
We are awaiting confirmation from Student Finance Wales about the fee status and funding arrangements, as soon as this information is available, it will be added to this page
Undergraduate: All applications for full-time undergraduate degrees and Higher National Diplomas must be made through UCAS, the Universities Colleges and Admissions Service. You should also use UCAS if you wish to transfer from one university to another. More information on the Undergraduate Admissions Pages
Postgraduate: The quickest and most efficient way to apply for one of our postgraduate programmes is to apply online. This way, you can also track your application at each stage of the process and print off a copy of your decision letter. However, if you prefer, you can download a paper application form on the Postgraduate Admissions Pages.
Visa Information for EU students
Visit our dedicated section for information on EU/EEA Swiss students including the EU Settlement.
- Courses and Entry Requirements for International Students
- Costs, Fees and Funding for International Students
- Application Guidelines
- Your Country Information
- Life in Swansea
- English Language Training Services
- Visa Information and Support
- The College, Swansea University
- Study Abroad & Exchange
- Our Agents
- Contact us
- Interactive International Guide 2021
- Coronavirus Q&As for International Students