Aimed at students and teachers, these study guides examine some common themes and questions at A Level and GCSE History. They are written by members of the History Department at Swansea University.
- 'The effectiveness of attempts at European co-operation in the period 1890-1939’ by Dr Tomas Irish
- The long and short reasons for why Revolution broke out in France in 1789 by Dr Leighton James
- The reasons for the Glorious Revolution of 1688 by Dr Richard Hall
- What was the impact of fascist rule upon Italy from 1922 to 1945? By Dr Jonathan Dunnage
- Warfare in Western Europe in the Central Middle Ages by Dr Simon John
- The impact of the Second World War on the people of Wales and England by Professor Martin Johnes