How can we help?
If you’re looking for help to develop Welsh language skills for your workplace, we can offer comprehensive advice to help you plan a suitable training programme. The training will be delivered at your workplace.
The Welsh government is currently introducing new Welsh language standards; these have replaced the Welsh language schemes. Public organisations and some private and third sector organisations will have to comply with these standards; workplaces will have to provide Welsh language training for their staff, we are here to help you with this.
We offer a variety of workplace Welsh courses at different levels which are:
- Tailored to the needs of your workplace
- Arranged at a time convenient to you
- Delivered at your workplace
- Offered at a very reasonable rate
- Catered for any size group large or small and even training for individuals
- Taught by tutors who are highly trained, experienced and dedicated
Giving your workforce the chance to learn Welsh creates goodwill amongst your staff; it will also make you more competitive as a business. Having a bilingual workforce enables you to:
- Have a competitive advantage
- Receive goodwill and loyalty from customers
- Improve quality of service
- Grow and gain more customers
For further information, contact Rhian Haf, Development Officer firstname.lastname@example.org / 01792 602643