Apply to live on Bay Campus
As a student of The College, Swansea University you are invited to make the Bay Campus your new home. Safe, secure and convenient accommodation during your studies at Swansea University, accommodation on Bay Campus offers a high quality en-suite study bedroom, just a short walk to The College academic building. Apply to live on Bay Campus next academic year now.
The College, together with Swansea University Residential Services, welcomes your application for the next academic year. We're working together to provide a streamlined process to students studying at The College.
If you are an International Student with an Offer to study at The College, Swansea University. Please complete the following steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of the email include the following information
Send us your details!
|Email Subject: Accommodation Account Issues|
|Your Student Number:
|Your First Name:
|Your Date of Birth: (dd/mm/yyyy)
|Your Email Address:
If you are a UK or EU Student with an Offer to study at The College, Swansea University via one of our School of Management, College of Human and Health Sciences or College of Science Pathways Please complete the following steps:
- As soon as you have your Student Number attached to your Offer Letter from Swansea University to join the Foundation Programme you can apply for accommodation. Register and Apply here!
- When you are ready create an accommodation account and follow the instructions at each stage
- You can log back into your accommodation account and change your preferences at any time
- Updating your preference will not affect the date you first made your application.
- Once you receive your Unconditional Offer, only then will we send any offer of accommodation out to you.
- If you then wish to accept the accommodation offer, you will then be asked to agree to a tenancy and pay a reservation deposit.
*Please note that the above information applies to all Students with an offer to study at The College, or Swansea University. Typically, students of The College, Swansea University will be allocated accommodation at Rod Jones Halls of Residence at Bay Campus, which primarily houses students studying with The College, including students on the 4 year (with a Foundation year) School of Management programme.
If you have any questions regarding your application or how to apply please do not hesitate to contact the team via email@example.com
Find out more about accommodation and life as a student on Bay Campus!