Swansea University issues academic transcripts twice a year, after the Examination Boards have confirmed marks.
- Semester 1 and Term 1 students: Interim transcripts will be availalbe in March, these results are provisional and will only become confirmed at the end of the academic year.
- Full year students: Final confirmed transcripts will be availalbe in early July.
- A digital copy of your transcript wil be emailed to you directly, please forward a copy to your home university.
You can view and download transcripts from your Intranet record after the Examination Boards have taken place. Instructions for downloading your transcript:
- Login to your Swansea University intranet account.
- Select course details from the left hand menu you and scroll across to the right where you will see the link to your Transcript.
- Click on this link to open your transcript.
- You can then save a PDF of your transcript.
Should you have any queries regarding your results or want information about re-sit examinations please contact your academic department for further information.