ISS Policies and Procedures
Please see details below of our ISS strategies, policies and procedures that relate to delivering our services to support staff and students.
ISS Strategy and Reports
ISS Policies, Procedures and Regulations
- Digital Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Library Regulations
- Swansea University Libraries Loans Policy
- Reading List Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Nominet - terms and conditions for domain name registration
As a tag holder with the Nominet Internet Registry, Swansea University is a registrar of several .uk domain names. If you have any issues regarding abuse or wish to complain about any domain names associated with Swansea University, please email domain complaints. We shall aim to respond within 5 working days.
- Guidelines for Community Forums
- ISS Copyright and Takedown Policy
- ISS Complaints Procedure
- Swansea University Open Access Policy
- Swansea University Library Content Management and Development Policy