Please see updated information on ELTS' community classes below.
Due to the ongoing restrictions in response to COVID-19, our free Community English Classes are currently being taught online via Zoom.
· Monday & Tuesday (3pm – 4pm)
· Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (4pm – 5pm)
The classes are taught by qualified volunteer teachers, and support is provided by ELTS staff and volunteer teaching assistants.
New learners are always welcome. If you would like to attend, please complete and submit this online registration form. You will then receive an invitation to your first class.
If you have any problem completing the registration form please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about the classes please email Jade Fouracre-Reynolds at email@example.com
For updates, announcements and additional community resources please follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/ELTSCommunity) and Instagram (www.intagram.com/ELTSCommunity) @ELTSCommunity
- Courses and Entry Requirements for International Students
- Costs, Fees and Funding for International Students
- Application Guidelines
- Your Country Information
- Life in Swansea
- Visa Information and Support
- English Language Training Services
- The College, Swansea University
- Study Abroad & Exchange
- Our Agents
- Contact us
- Interactive International Guide 2021
- Coronavirus Q&As for International Students