Each year we hold a Zienkiewicz Lecture where we welcome a guest speaker from industry and host a formal dinner in Swansea.
The annual lecture is supported by the following organisations:
- Institution of Civil Engineers, UK
- International Association for Computational Mechanics, Barcelona, Spain
- Learned Society of Wales, Wales
- National Research Network, Engineering, Swansea University
- Swansea University
- UK Association for Computational Mechanics
At our Inaugural Lecture in 2017 we hosted a brilliant talk by Professor Dame Ann Patricia Dowling titled 'Towards a Silent Aircraft'.
In 2018 Professor Lord Kumar Bhattacharyya delivered a lecture entitled ‘The mobility revolution: How innovation in automotive energy systems, intelligent vehicles and service customization will transform how we travel.’