What an exciting time to commence the study of education! With the re-emergence of selective education policies in England, the potential impact of Brexit on European cooperation, challenging UK results in international measures of education outcomes and Wales creating a new curriculum. We present an opportunity for you to be part of a new School of Education, researching and developing new ways of working, contributing to this time of change.
School of Education Undergraduate Study
'The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet'
School of Education available courses
- BA Education
- BA Education with Foundation Year
- BA Early Childhood Studies
- BA Early Childhood Studies with Early Years Practitioner Status (EYPS)
- BA Early Childhood Studies with EYPS with Foundation Year
- BSc Education and Computing
- BSc Education and Mathematics
- BSc Education and Psychology
- BA Education with Welsh