Student Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Champions are current students at Swansea University who are committed to incorporating EDI values into all aspects of university life; educating and inspiring others to follow suit.
Pave the way for future EDI Champions by joining the very first intake and help create a more inclusive university experience for all. A fantastic way to demonstrate on your CV or any job application, your commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion.
You could get involved in:
- Generating ideas, planning for, and hosting EDI events.
- Gathering student feedback.
- Social Media EDI campaigns.
- Training design, delivery, and review.
- Hate Crime & Support Awareness Raising.
- Signposting students to support services.
- You will be encouraged to become a Hate Crime Champion to support the Wales Hate Support Centre.
Interested? Complete our short form with your details and answer the questions with examples of how you currently champion inclusivity values. https://forms.office.com/e/fUb3ZVXGZq
You must be a current student ambassador to apply for this position.
If you would prefer to send us a video outlining your responses, please tick the box in question 5. Please send video responses via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 22/09/2023 - 9am