Jessica is working on the Macrobiocrude project establishing the knowledge base for sustainable seaweed cultivation. The project (funded through a KESS scholarship with support from Swansea University and The Pembrokeshire Beach Food Company) aims to understand the ecology and physiology of macroalgae and bring that knowledge into a controlled environment to cultivate candidate species, particularly Porphyra spp.
Cultivation of Porphyra spp.
- College of Science Home
- Computer Science
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Community Engagement
- Computational Foundry at Swansea University
- Our Staff
- Equality In Science
- College of Science Research Ethics Committee (REC)
- College of Science Alumni
- Study in the College of Science
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training