The fees charged for study at Swansea University fall broadly into three categories:
Only certain categories of students will be charged the ‘Home/EU’ fee. Generally, they are:
- an EU national or the family member of an EU national
- an EEA or Swiss migrant worker or the family member of such a person
- a refugee or person with Humanitarian Protection or Discretionary Leave
- the child of a Swiss national
- the child of a Turkish worker in the UK
Living in the UK for three years does not, on its own, mean that you will become eligible for 'home' fees.
To see if you fall into any of these categories, visit the UKCISA website which contains specialist advice and guidance on key topics related to international education
If you are still unsure which fee category you are in, you may want to contact us so we can send you a Fee Query Questionnaire to determine your fee status.