We pride ourselves on our high-quality teaching and employ a wide variety of methods that extend far beyond the conventional lecture and seminar. Our students are involved in group work, presentations, placements, projects and field trips. Our aim is to make studying as stimulating as possible, whilst also developing students’ skills in preparation for the workplace. Find out more about Study Abroad and Employability and Careers.
'We are not makers of history. We are made by history'
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- BA History
- BA American Studies and History
- BA Ancient History and History
- BA Ancient and Medieval History
- BA English Literature and History
- BA History and French with a year abroad
- BA History and German with a year abroad
- BA History and Politics
- BA History and Social Policy
- BA History and Spanish with a year abroad
- BA History and Welsh (first language)
- BA History and Welsh (second language)
- BA History with a foundation year
- BA International Relations and History