SAS' tenant find properties
What is a 'tenant find property'?
- Visited by SAS team to ensure meets a minimum standard
- Advertised on Studentpad
- SAS team organise and accompany you on property viewings
- SAS set up contract with the landlord for you
- SAS take initial rent payment = usually summer retainer
- You'll either sign 1 joint contract or individual contracts with someone acting as guarantor
What happens next?
Once you've signed your contracts and made initial payment to SAS, we'll hand everything over to the landlord.
From that point onwards you deal directly with your landlord for payment of deposit (usually 1 months rent), all future rent payments and maintenance and repair issues.