If it before you have arrived at your accommodation please download and return the: (4) Pre-Arrival Transfer Form
- In the first few weeks of the term, many rooms appear to be available but they are in fact contracted to a student who has arranged a late arrival.
Due to the numbers of requests at the start of the session, it is unlikely that we will be able to arrange all requests immediately. Where possible we will try to coordinate moves as quickly as possible.
We have a Facebook Room Swap page, post here and you may be able to swap rooms and the cost is only £5.00, make sure you state if your flat is: Alcohol-Free, Single Sex or Quiet, Mature area or Postgraduate: See Facebook Room Swaps
Request a Transfer
If you are not able to find someone to Swap then you can complete the form below and if we have any available accommodation we will transfer you.
The transfer list will operate in the following priority order:-
- Date of application priority
- Medical Need/ Disability
You will need to complete: (1) In-House Transfer Room Request Form
Please be advised that there is a £50.00 administration charge for all successful transfers.
- Please check emails regularly any updates will be sent to your university email.
- Please ensure that give as much information as possible for your request, in order to offer you the best alternative.
- The request must be renewed every 14 days or the request will expire.
- You will have 3 days, after which the offer is made to accept before it is cancelled.
- All transfer/room move requests if successful will be charged a £50.00 administration fee.
- A transfer may not be considered if there is any outstanding debt.