The Online Application Process
Now you have hopefully decided on which residence best suits your budget and lifestyle, you can make an application for accommodation.
A few simple tips to help you secure the right accommodation!
- Apply yourself: or if someone is making the application for you, ensure they have all of your options in order and double check the confirmation email is all that you have applied for.
- Note ANY medical conditions: this includes anything that would have an effect on your accommodation should you not get alloated your 1st preference. This information is strictly confidential and only used by the person allocating your accommodation.
- Note any specific requirements: such as is you have a preference on where you would like to be allocated, who you would like to be allocated with, please ensure that you both note this on your requests.
- All of the choices available: especially if you have chosen the most popular. If you have any preferences, request etc., please feel free to write it in the Specific Requirements box.
- Make sure you apply for the correct academic year of study otherwise your application could be missed.
- Know what happens next?
- Any questions email email@example.com or...
If you've got a question about your accommodation application, you can tweet us @ResidenServices