Applying for Accommodation
You can apply for accommodation as soon as you have a Swansea University Student Number, this applies to Unconditional, Conditional, Insurance and Clearing students. Do not wait until you get your results!
- First check is what is available in Our Residences and what you want.
- Then apply online, step by step guide – this will tell you how to apply.
2. Once you receive an offer accommodation?
- What happens next will tell you when, how and the timeline of the process.
- Make sure you are able to accept the offer at that time and pay the Reservation Deposit. See: Paying your Accommodation Fees
- Once you accept your offer of accommodation, we have information on Preparing for Arrival and what you can expect when you arrive at university. How to get here and a host of information ranging from videos to our Facebook Pages.
3. Before you leave for university!
- Plan your arrival and get ready for University
- Check the Resident Information Pages for your site.
Bay Campus - Singleton Campus - HSV - Beck House
If you still need more information please see our A-Z of Services that covers everything from Bus Timetables, find your neighbour Facebook Pages to how to connect to the Wireless when you get here!