Applying, accepting, organising and preparing for University can seem like a daunting experience with all that you have to do, so we have put together a quick step guide to help:
1) Apply to you university for your course, this is usually done through UCAS
- Your 1st choice university is your Firm Choice
- Your 2nd Place university is known as your Insurance Choice
2) Make sure you apply for any funding that you may be eligible for: Student Finance
3) If possible, visit us at one of our Open Days and take a tour of the accommodation.
Apply for accommodation –
- 1st Check out Our Residences – this along with the subsections will give you information on our different types of accommodation available to you, as well as Important dates, Residence Fees and Paying your accommodation.
- Then Applying for Accommodation – this will tell you how to apply, what information is needed, what happens next and additional support available.
- Then we have information on Preparing for Arrival and what you can expect when you arrive at university. How to get here and a host of information ranging from videos to our Facebook Pages.
- And don’t forget our all-important Information for Parents & Guardians let them know about the link and it may save some time!
- If you still are confused about where to find the information we have a complete A-Z of Services that covers everything from Bus Timetables, find your neighbour Facebook Pages to how to connect to the Wireless when you get here!
And don’t forget if that is not enough you can always Tweet us a question on https://twitter.com/ResidenServices or give us a call!