Postgraduate Open Days
Our Postgraduate Open Days give you the opportunity to:
- Get answers to your questions about postgraduate taught and research opportunities at Swansea University.
- Find out more about postgraduate funding and the scholarships Swansea has to offer.
- Meet current postgraduate students and hear about their study experiences.
- Meet course representatives and speak to admissions tutors about research options.
- Speak to staff and get expert advice about applications, accommodation, finance, careers, and support for international students.
- Take a guided tour of our fantastic postgraduate facilities and seafront campuses.
Please note: There are separate open events for Graduate Entry Medicine.
Registration - 13:00 - 15:30 (there will be signs on campus directing you to the registration desk)
- Once registered, you will receive a welcome pack which includes details of where events are taking place and a campus map to help you find your way around.
Information Fair - 13:00 - 14:00
- Staff will be available from the Money Advice and Support Office, MyUni Hub, Postgraduate Admissions, Careers and Employability Service, and the International Development Office to answer your queries and provide further information about postgraduate life at Swansea.
Campus Tours - 13:15 and 13:30
- Take a student-led tour and discover all that our seafront campus has to offer
Talks - 14:00 - 15:30
- This is your chance to find out more about pursuing a postgraduate qualification at Swansea University - including how to fund your studies.
Departmental Visits - 15:30 - 17:00
From 15:30 you will be able to visit academic departments and speak to staff about taught and research opportunities at Swansea. Full details of this section of the day will be provided in the event programme given to you at registration.