Book your place
Our next Postgraduate Open Day is on Wednesday 5th March 2014. Book your place.
Please note that there is a separate event for those interested in Graduate Entry Medicine. Visit our Graduate Entry Medicine webpage for more information.
Open Day programme
Programme of events:
Please note that you can register at any time between 13:00 - 15:30. Once registered you are welcome to attend all events or just those most relevant to you.
- 13:00 - 15:30: Registration
- 13:00 - 14:00: Information fair - chance to discuss applications, funding, accommodation, careers, and take a campus tour.
- 14:00 - 14:05: Talk - Welcome
- 14:05 - 14:25: Talk - What can postgraduate study do for you and your career?
- 14:25 - 14:35: Talk - A day in the life of a master's degree student
- 14:35 - 14.45: Talk - A day in the life of a PhD student
- 14:45 - 15:20: Talk - Funding your postgraduate study
- 15:30 - 17:00: Departmental visits, including the chance to meet admissions tutors.
Directions and parking
Download a map of the campus.
Maps showing how to find Swansea, its city centre and the campus can be found on our location web page.
If you are driving to the campus you might find our driving directions web page helpful.
The University’s postcode for satnav users is SA2 8PP.
Other opportunities to visit us
Are you interested in taking an Advanced Practice course in health care? Our College of Human and Health Sciences is holding an Advanced Practice Open Day on Friday 28th February 2014.
Are you a pre- qualifying or registered nurses or midwife? Our College of Human and Health Sciences is holding a Community and Specialist Community Public Health Nursing Open Day on Wednesday 2nd April 2014
We hold three annual Postgraduate Open Days in November, March and June. The dates for 2013/14 are as follows:
Wednesday 13th November 2013
Wednesday 5th March 2014
Tuesday 3rd June 2014
You are also welcome to make independent visits to the University at any time. Further information and our self-guided tour pack can be found on our independent visits webpage.