Why study at Swansea University Medical School?
Swansea University Medical School is home to a range of undergraduate programmes that are dedicated to the science that underpins medicine and provide the ideal springboard for careers in research, innovation and further study such as Graduate Entry Medicine.
We are delighted to be able to guarantee graduates from the following disciplines an interview for our distinguished Graduate Entry Medicine programme, provided they choose the right path and meet the minimum entry criteria -
1. Swansea University Medical School is ranked 3rd in the UK and the highest in Wales in the Complete University Guide Subject Table 2018.
2. Our Graduate Entry Medicine degree was ranked by QS World University Rankings for 2017-2018.
3. Swansea University Medical School ranked 1st in the UK for research environment and joint 2nd for research quality.
4. Our Graduate Entry Medicine programme has an incredible 100% pass rate and a UK Primary Medical Qualification (PMQ) endorsed by the General Medical Council.
5. Swansea University is in the top 4% of Universities in the world. It is also ranked top in Wales and named Welsh University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017.
Find out more about our Medical School requirements.