The information here is for students majority of students who are applying for September start dates.
When will I receive my Accommodation Offer?
- You will only receive an offer of accommodation when you have an Unconditional Offer to study.
- Do not accept the offer if you have not received any relevant legal documents such as your Visa/CAS letter to study.
- Once you have an Unconditional offer to study, you will receive an offer of accommodation on the following dates:
|Offer Dates for 2018 (If applied 2 weeks prior)|
|Offers will be sent out almost daily after 'A' level result day* - 16/08/2018|
* 'A' level results day is our busiest application date. Do not wait until you get your results to apply! At this stage, we are processing thousands of applications, so please bear with us!
We Allocate accommodation based on:
- Students with additional Requirements / Disabilities
- Category of Student
- Date of application
- Date Course Offer Accepted
This means that if you apply by 30th June and have an Unconditional offer to study by 20th August, you are guaranteed accommodation.
Please note the guarantee only applies to students who:
- Are applying for single Rooms only.
Adapted Accommodation, Flats and Family accommodation do not fall under this guarantee.
We do not guarantee students any particular residence or campus. The guarantee means that we will offer you accommodation and will try to allocate you as close as possible to your chosen accommodation.