The information here is for students majority of students who are applying for September start dates.
How will I receive my offer?
All offers are sent by email and into your accommodation account. In some situations, we do send offers earlier so we ask that once you have received a firm offer to study, you log on and check your accommodation account weekly on the following dates:
When will I receive my Accommodation Offer?
- You will only receive an offer of accommodation when you have an Unconditional Offer to study.
- Do not accept the offer if you have not received any relevant legal documents such as your Visa/CAS letter to study.
- Once you have an Unconditional offer to study, you will receive an offer of accommodation on the following dates:
|Offer Dates for 2018 (If applied 2 weeks prior)|
|Offers will be sent out almost daily after 'A' level result day* - 16/08/2018|
* 'A' level results day is our busiest application date. Do not wait until you get your results to apply! At this stage, we are processing thousands of applications, so please bear with us!
Not received an offer?
Don't worry if you have not received an offer straight away, we may hold some offers back whilst:
- We allocate you to the best 'fit' or closest to your choice.
- Wait until you are 18
- Wait on offers to expire
- Wait on your Academic Status to become 'accepted'
We Allocate accommodation based on:
- Category of Student - Unconditional then Conditional then Insurance & Clearing
- Within the above category - we then allocate students with additional Requirements / Disabilities
- Date of application - We allocate Unconditional & Conditional students applying by the 30th June 1st then all other categories.
- Date Course Offer Accepted
This means that if you apply by 30th June and have an Unconditional / Conditional offer to study by 20th August, you are guaranteed accommodation.
Please note the guarantee only applies to students who:
- Are applying for single Rooms only.
Adapted Accommodation, Flats and Family accommodation do not fall under this guarantee.
We do not guarantee students any particular residence or campus. The guarantee means that we will offer you accommodation and will try to allocate you as close as possible to your chosen accommodation.
(4) Sample Tenancy Agreement SU