We have a mixture of accommodation and housing options available for Postgraduate students:
- Bay Campus - The new Campus for Engineering and Managment students, the new halls run by St. Modwen Student Living, all ensuite rooms, some 1 & 2 Bed Flats available.
- Beck House - For a variety of accommodation from standard rooms, ensuite rooms, couple and family flats, Beck is our most popular choice for Postgraduate students.
- HSV - Hendrefoelan Student Village - Our cheapest accommodation option available in 7 bedroom flats on a 51-week basis in Woodside area. The flats have shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Flats are for Postgraduate or Mature students.
- Singleton Park Campus - Ensuite accommodation with shared kitchens is available on campus for Postgraduate and Mature students.
- SAS lettings - SAS is a letting agency run jointly between Swansea University and the Students' Union. SAS manages and advertises landlord owned houses and flats in the local area.
- Studentpad - An online house-hunting and search facility where you can view properties and arrange a viewing directly with the landlord.
Making an Application for university accommodation
Once you have your 6 digit student number, you can apply for accommodation. Please see: Applying for accommodation for more information.
- Rooms in our residences are offered and accepted for the full academic year and you must sign a legally binding contract before moving in.
- Our brouchure - Accommodating Success 2016
tells you about university residences and what to expect from student accommodation.
- Once you sign a contract and move into your accommodation, you are committed to the fees until the end of the tenancy.
- For complete information on our residences please click here.
Tenancy end date
Postgraduate students should note the end date of their tenancy as they will be required to move out of the accommodation by 10am on this date.
Some postgraduate students occasionally request to stay for additional days/weeks for academic reasons. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this option as we are obliged to ensure that the accommodation is prepared and available for the arrival of the new intake of students.
International and European Postgraduate Students
- Priority for university residences is given to international postgraduate students
- All international and European postgraduate students are eligible to apply for university accommodation
- Postgraduate / Mature Flat Allocations
- Mature students are categorised as age 21+ and are housed together with other Mature undergraduates, where possible, we allocate groups as close together in age as possible and on the same year of a course.
UK Postgraduate Students
*Postgraduate / Mature Flat Allocations
Mature students are categorised as age 21+ and are housed together with other Mature undergraduates, where possible, we allocate groups as close together in age as possible and on the same year of a course.
Let us know how we can improve our information!
We are really passionate about providing as much information to make the journey to university as easy as possible. Whilst we cant change everything, the things that we can, we try to do as quickly and effectively as possible and regularly update our website and communications following enquiries and feedback.
Let us know if you have any comments, suggestions or feedback on how you think we can improve our services: Please click here to give us your feedback.
Cant find what you're looking for?
Check out our A-Z of information, where you can find resources on: