Typical applicants will be expected to provide:-
1. GCSE English/Welsh Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above
2. 160 UCAS points.
Acceptable combinations - 2 x A2
1 x A2 + 2 x AS
It is expected that at one of the offered A2’s will be a science (e.g. chemistry, biology, physics) or mathematics.
3. Other equivalent qualifications.
1. Will have achieved the above academic standard or equivalent and be able to evidence recent learning (typically within the last 3 years).
2. Will have passed a suitable education programme, e.g. Access to Science. This must include a minimum standard equivalent of GCSE in English/Welsh and Mathematics.
3. Will have worked within an Audiology Department and during this period have acquired an understanding of Audiological principles and a portfolio of competences. Their application will be supported by the Head of Department, who will provide a detailed transcript of the candidate’s knowledge and skills and vouch for their suitability for entry to the programme.